STUDENT POSTER SESSION
Are you a student currently conducting STEM research? The student poster session is an opportunity to share and learn about the research being done by students in the STEM community. The Ohio LSAMP is hosting a competitive student poster session. Faculty mentors working with undergraduate students on research are encouraged to invite their students to apply.
The poster session will be held on Friday, April 10, 2020, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST at The Blackwell Inn & Phafl Conference Center.
Your abstract does not need to focus on completed research! We welcome abstracts focused on:
- Complete research
- For completed scientific research: purpose, methods, results, and conclusions
- In-progress research
- For in-progress research: purpose, objectives, methods, preliminary findings
- Proposed study
- For a proposed study: purpose, objectives, proposed methods
- Literature review
- For a literature review: background, purpose, method of literature search, conclusions
- Case report
- For a case report: background, case details, and conclusions
- Instrument validation
- For instrument validation: description of instrument, methods, results, and conclusions
Your abstract should be 250 words or less.
If you have an idea for a poster that you’d like to submit, but it does not seem to fall into these categories, email Taylor Watkins (email@example.com).
If your abstract is accepted to the Ohio LSAMP Conference, you will create a poster describing your project. The poster should include an expanded or elaborated version of the information included in your abstract.